is the first LIVE online support group created by and for caregivers. Moderated by Margery Pabst, eCareDiary’s caregiving expert and author of "Words of Care" and "Enrich Your Caregiving Journey", it airs live on the 2nd Tuesday of every month at 2:00pm EST. Each month caregivers share personal perspectives and what worked for them during a specific challenge.
Live show can be accessed on the 2nd Tuesday of
every month at 2pm EST by clicking here:
Caregiver and Physician Conversations
is a radio show designed to ask doctors and professional caregivers the questions you want to, just often times are afraid to ask. Host Margery Pabst interviews physicians and experts on the challenges confronting patients and their families.
Live show can be accessed on the last Tuesday of
every month at 2pm EST by clicking here: http://www.ecarediary.com/CPCRadioShow.aspx
The show seeks to tackle a host of topics all surrounding getting
the best care for patients while building a solid caregiving team and good working relationship with healthcare professionals. "Caregiver and Physician Conversations" airs live on the last Tuesday each month at 2:00pm EST.
Upcoming 2017 Radio Shows
Tuesdays at 2pm Eastern
- February 14: Deborah Shouse, author of "Connecting in the Land of Dementia: Creative Activities to Explore Together."
- Topic: "Exploring Creative Activities in the Land of Dementia."
- March 14: Jennifer Lucas, Owner of Synergy Center for Wellness
- Topic: "The Benefits of Pilates on Mind/Body Balance."
- April 4: Dr. Rosemary Laird, M.D. and Geriatrician, Florida Hospital
- Topic: "How To Determine If / When A Loved One
Can Remain Independent"
- May 9: Dr. Barry Jacobs and Dr. Julia Mayer
- Topic: "How To Create Caregiver Affirmations”